UK Paranormal Events.

Wednesday 12 November 2014

Possession or a Past Life?

Mother claims the ghost of a US Marine killed in battle 30 years ago is possessing her four-year-old son, who is now re-living details of the soldier's death.

  • Michele Lucas of Virginia Beach claims her son Andrew has been recalling the story of Sgt. Val Lewis
  • Sgt. Lewis was one of 241 American servicemen killed in the Beirut barracks bombing in October 1983
  • Andrew has been crying hysterically asking his mom: 'Why did you let me die in the fire?'
  • She claims he recognizes photos of other soldiers that were with Sgt. Lewis when he died
  • The family are working with the TV show Ghost Inside My Child

A Virginia mom has come to believe the ghost of a US Marine who was killed over 30 years ago in a terror attack is somehow now possessing her four-year-old son.

Michele Lucas of Virginia Beach claims her son Andrew has been recalling the story of Sgt. Val Lewis, a soldier who died in the 1983 Beirut barracks bombing.

Lucas told WTKR-TV it started when the toddler began talking about things no child his age should, beginning with saying he used to live at 860 Main Street in Sumter, Georgia.

Lucas began researching herself but couldn't work out what Andrew was talking to, however the behavior only increased.


 Andrew Lucas, Georgia, Paranormal, haunted, Spirit, Ghost, Ghost Inside My Child

 She started suspecting there was a spirit living inside her son, she told WTKR, and reached out to the creators of television show Ghost Inside My Child.

'He just starts crying hysterically and I say “What’s wrong Andrew?” and he says, “Why did you let me die in that fire?' Lucas told the station.

The show producers investigated further and apparently connected the things Andrew was saying with the story of Sgt. Lewis, using the address and the fire.



The Beirut barrack bombings killed over 300 people, including 241 American servicemen - among them Sgt. Lewis - during the Lebanese Civil War.

They showed the boy pictures of Sgt. Lewis and some of his Marine friends, who Andrew seemed to recognize and was able to talk about.

Lucas decided to take her son to the Georgia gravesite of Sgt. Lewis in the hope it might bring him some closure.

She said he walked straight up to the headstone and placed flowers atop of it, before taking off for another grave nearby, which he said was one of his friends.

The strange occurrences continued when the family returned to Virginia Beach.


 Andrew Lucas, Georgia, Paranormal, haunted, Spirit, Ghost, Ghost Inside My Chil Andrew Lucas, Georgia, Paranormal, haunted, Spirit, Ghost, Ghost Inside My Child

'About two weeks ago, there was an emblem on my wall and it was like somebody went up to it and turned it, and it went right back,' Lucas told WTKR.

'So it’s kind of creeping me out.

'I don’t know if I’ve picked up spirits while I was in the graveyard.

'I don’t know.'

Lucas said her next step is to see a psychic, hoping they will able to give her better answers.

'Is my house haunted? Is my child haunted?' she said.

'I don’t know.'


Article > Daily Mail by Joel Christie

© UK Paranormal Events

www.ukparanormalevents.com

No comments:

Post a Comment