UK Paranormal Events.

Wednesday 19 November 2014

Grandmother claims her 200 plus dolls are possessed.

Grandmother, 52, celebrates Halloween with her 'family' of 200 dolls that she believes are possessed by the spirits of dead children.

  • Sue King, of Toledo, Ohio, decks out home with Halloween decor each year
  • She's been collecting since 2011, when one told her its name was Hazel
  • She believes they are possessed by dead children who were often abused
  • She says they often play tricks on her, like turn on radio in dead of night
  • She also has eight real grandchildren who she says she loves just as much

There's never a doll moment in Sue King's household at Halloween ... especially in the dead of night.

For that's when her collection of porcelain playthings come alive with the mischievous souls of deceased children, she claims.


Sue King, Toledo, Ohio, Possessed, Dolls, Ghost, Paranormal, Spirit, Haunted

 The 52-year-old grandmother, from Toledo, Ohio, has amassed 200 dolls in three years, and believes each one is haunted by the spirit of a dead youngster.

Sue King, Toledo, Ohio, Possessed, Dolls, Ghost, Paranormal, Spirit, Haunted'It might sound creepy,' she says, 'but I genuinely believe that my dolls have been possessed by the ghosts of children who have passed away.'

So instead of bobbing apples and trick-or-treating tonight, Sue will be dressing up her porcelein babies in costumes of the undead while keeping an eye out for their pranks.

'They're really naughty and are always playing tricks on me,' she said. 'The radio will come on in the middle of the night, or the oven will switch off while I'm cooking.

'Once, when I was doing the washing up in the kitchen, all the cupboards flew open and then I heard a tiny giggle from another room.

'On another occasion, one of them bit me in the shower.

'It's hard to stay angry at them though, because I love them so much.'

She says it's her supernatural instinct that has brought her closer to the figurines - who she says she loves just as much as her eight real-life grandchildren.


Sue King, Toledo, Ohio, Possessed, Dolls, Ghost, Paranormal, Spirit, Haunted
'I've always been spiritual, and I just have a sense for these kinds of things,' she adds. 'I believe it is my destiny for these dolls and I to be family. I love my dolls as much as I love my own grandchildren, and I know they love me back.'

This year, Sue will be continuing her annual tradition of treating her dolls to a spook-tacular Halloween.

Once a year, she decks out her house with creepy decorations including spiders, ghouls and hand-carved pumpkins so her dolls can join in on the fun.

Sue even makes her dolls scary vampire outfits and paints their faces.

She said: 'Halloween is my favourite time of the year, and I like to make sure that my dolls enjoy it too. They love it.'

Sue, who also has eight grandchildren, first began collecting haunted dolls in 2011 after spotting one at a flea market.

Sue King, Toledo, Ohio, Possessed, Dolls, Ghost, Paranormal, Spirit, Haunted
She says she felt instantly drawn to the doll, who she claims later confided in her that her name was Hazel.

Sue said: 'As soon as I saw her, I knew she wasn't just an ordinary doll. There was something so mysterious about her.

'I took her home with me and as I was settling her down on the couch, I heard a little voice say 'Help me'.

'I looked her straight in the eye, and then she told me that her name was Hazel.

'From then on, I knew that there were other dolls like her out there, and I wanted to help them.'

Three years later, Sue has amassed an impressive collection of more than 200 porcelain dolls - spending a total of £5,000.

Most of them are bought on eBay, whilst she also spots them at local flea markets and charity shops.

According to Sue, each of the dolls has their own story, which often includes an unhappy childhood.

Sue King, Toledo, Ohio, Possessed, Dolls, Ghost, Paranormal, Spirit, Haunted

She said: 'Every doll I take in has its own tragic story - often they were abused, or were unloved by their parents.

'I just want to give them the happy childhood that they never had.'

To keep her ghostly grandchildren happy, Sue and her boyfriend of 13 years, Gilbert, 55, treat them to parties and strolls in a pram. Sue even cuts them a slice of cake on their birthday.

However, Sue admits that they can also be mischievous.

Sue intends to adopt more dolls in the future.

 Article > Daily Mail by Matthew Blake

© UK Paranormal Events

www.ukparanormalevents.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment