UK Paranormal Events.

Tuesday 22 November 2011

Gran struggles to sleep because of groping ghost.

A POLTERGEIST that haunts a Herne Bay flat is upsetting granny Doris Birch, she claims.


The 73-year-old former nursing home assistant says she can no longer sleep at night as
she struggles to fight off the groping ghost.
She said: "It's like an octopus. It started four months ago. I was lying in bed when I felt
this creepy pair of hands.



 "I kicked frantically and it went away. Next time it came I hurled the duvet on to the floor!

"But the ghost keeps coming back. I've tried sleeping without the duvet. But it started shaking my mattress.

"I even threw the mattress off the bed and bought a new one but it has made no difference.





Read the News Article

Courtesy of  This is Kent

© www.ukparanormalevents.com




No comments:

Post a Comment