UK Paranormal Events.

Sunday 14 July 2013

Is this a Ghost? Picture taken at the Skirrid Inn.

Does reader pic capture ghostly apparition in Abergavenny's Skirrid Inn?






READER Kayleigh O'Leary, 25, sent in this image she captured at Abergavenny's Skirrid
Inn - but is it a ghostly apparition, or merely a trick of the light?


Ms O’Leary, from Caerphilly, took the photo with her Canon 1100 D SLR camera after
2am on June 28 at the pub which claims it is haunted by the ghost of a former worker,
Fanny Price.



An archaeology graduate, she said: "It’s really weird. I went along because I like history so I wanted to be in the building. I didn’t really sense anything; I was really calm." Ms O’Leary said: "It’s all a bit strange. I can’t really explain the photo. What looks like the arm sticks out so it can’t be a reflection off the door. I don’t think it’s a fault with the camera."


Article >  Does reader pic capture ghostly apparition in Abergavenny's Skirrid Inn?

Article Courtesy of South Wales Argus

© UK Paranormal Events

www.ukparanormalevents.com

No comments:

Post a Comment