UK Paranormal Events.

Tuesday 19 June 2012

Eastenders Star, Lacey Turner: I felt the spirit of my dear gran.

Lacey Turner: I felt the spirit of my dear gran.

 

LACEY TURNER is perfect for her new supernatural roles – she has had messages from beyond the grave. 

 

The former EastEnders star portrays a paramedic who sees dead people in Sky Living’s Bedlam and is set to play a witch in ITV2 drama Switch.

And she believes her gran has been in touch since she died.

Brunette beauty Lacey also admits having visited mediums and clairvoyants for advice.

In an interview with Radio Times, out today, she said: “I was four when she died and her name was Amelia, which is my middle name, but we called her Nanny Leo because her dog was called Leo.

“I’ve been to see mediums and they’ve said, ‘Your nan’s here’ and sometimes I do think that I’ve been with her.

“I was at an awards do once... I felt a hand on my shoulder and there was no one there.

“I don’t know if you make yourself believe it, but I do think she was there.”

Despite believing in ghosts, Lacey has decided to stop trying to communicate with the spirit world.

Talking about visiting psychics, Lacey said: “Some things they say I think, ‘Hmm... Googled.’”

Next up for Lacey is the BBC1 drama True Love, co-starring ex Doctor Who David Tennant and This Is England actress Vicky McClure.

Since leaving her role as mouthy Stacey Slater in EastEnders 18 months ago, Lacey has had a guest slot in Being Human and played the doctor’s bride in BBC3’s music and dance extravaganza Frankenstein’s Wedding.

Talking about leaving EastEnders, Lacey said: “However much I loved working there and loved playing Stacey, I came into it so young.

“I was curious to see what else I could do.”

And the starlet has also inspired her sisters to tread the boards behind her.

Her youngest sister Lily Harvey, 11, arrived in Walford as Shenice, daughter of Kat’s troublesome pal Martina, and Daisy Turner, 21, appeared in Hollyoaks last year as Jenny.


Article --> http://www.thesun.co.uk

© UKParanormalevents.com

No comments:

Post a Comment